Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Job Location: Marathalli (Bangalore)
Note: Candidates who are wiling to travel to Marathalli should only apply.
Probation / Training Period: 2 Months
Salary: max 3.5L performance incentive (10% of CTC).
However the hike is dependent on the candidates previous CTC.
Bond- No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post the interview process.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Email Task
- 4 rounds of face-to-face interview
Customer Service Representative
Customer happiness is an important goal for us, and we aim to make it part of our company culture. This candidate will be a part of the Customer Service Team. The role isn\'t limited to answering customer queries. We are looking for problem solvers, someone who loves engaging with our customers across multiple traditional and digital media channels. He/She will represent Urban Ladder, the brand and its ethos in all their interactions with customers or external agents.
- Handling customer queries either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries and resolve customer complaints
- Organize workflow to meet customer time frames
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- Follow up on customer interactions
Please Note: customer service lines are open from 10 am to 8 pm, monday to saturday and employee has to be online for the said time (we provide laptop and data card), but office timings are 9 am to 6 pm, so you can go home and get online.Â Saturday, you need not come to work but work from home.
Desired Skills Required-
- Engage with customers across channels
- Be an effective communicator
- Knowledge of and an active user of social media
- Graduation / Freshers preferred
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices will be an added advantage
- E-commerce experience is a bonus
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills - verbal and written
- Listening skills
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 14 July 2014 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
NOTE: This Email does not constitute a final Interview Call letter or offer of employment. The candidates, who will register on the above link, will be further shortlisted on the basis of their profiles, resumes and AMCAT Scores and will be informed again about further course of action. Please do not deposit any money with the as part of security or fee. Aspiring Minds doesn\'t work with companies which ask for fees from candidates. We are not responsible for any security deposit.
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BHM 3 Yr., BHM 4 Yr.
- Salary: 3.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT