About The Company:
Techjockey is an online platform having a vertical focused approach that provides software solutions to various small and big enterprises, startups, SMEs, MSMEs, corporates, individuals, etc. all over the country.
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.TECH/BCA/BSC-IT
Target Batch: 2019-20
Salary: INR 3 LPA - INR 4 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Engineer/systems administrator with experience with configurations, performance monitoring, tuning, upgrades
- RedHat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP) experience
- Microservices and containerization, CI/CD experience
- Responsible for creating and maintaining software applications in Java/J2EE and related frameworks and technologies
- Participates in standards-based, peer- reviewed code reviews, performs requirements analysis and holds requirements reviews, performs software architecture tasks
- Responsible for maintaining code in repositories
- Able to handle multiple independent projects
- Must be well-organized, have excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Responsible for customer interaction, requirements gathering, and acceptance criteria development
- Participates in test-driven development and interacts with testing teams as necessary
Skill Set Required:
- Knowledge of OCP, microservices and containers, CI/CD experience
- 0-1 years core Java/EE development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java coding standard and best practices, design patterns, and code optimization techniques
- Experience with Java Framework, (Spring, Hibernate )
- Experience creating external modules and packages
- Experience with at least one of the common Java build tools (Jenkins, SONAR, Ant, Maven, Gradle) a plus
- Ability to create Enterprise-level, scalable, and maintainable Java console applications
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server and UNIX/Linux .
- 0-1 years’ experience with Spring, Hibernate, JDBC, with Java/SQL interactions, build database queries.
- Demonstrated success in building, maintaining, and consuming Java-based RESTful APIs
- Experience w/ SOA Architectures and Web services.
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 4 LPA