About The Company
Aspiring Minds was started by alumni of IIT and MIT (USA) in 2007. Its advisory panel consists of Prof Tarun Khanna of Harvard Business School and Dr. Una-May O'Reilly of MIT, USA. It works with corporates in multiple sectors ranging from IT, ITeS to hospitality, retail and microfinance. Some of its clients include HCL Technologies, Axis Bank, Accenture, Genpact, Accor Hotels, Sapient, Ericson, HP and many more. Its flagship test AMCAT has been taken by more than 2 million applicants across more than 4000 institutions.
Aspiring Minds regularly publishes research reports on the employment ecosystem in India, which have been covered in leading print media like The Economist, Business Standard, Economic Times, etc. It was rated by Business Week as one of world's 25 most intriguing startups.
Salary: INR 3.12 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Job Location: Gurgaon
Desired experience: 1 - 2 years
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The main responsibility is to act as a liaison between various clients and the candidates offered by them.
- Build strong relationship with the client and candidates and resolve queries regarding Job opportunity, formalities and documentation.
- Interact with corporates help them in exchanging job related updates with the candidates and take regular follow up with them till the joining process is complete.
- Supporting internal teams for revenue generation.
- Ensuring best hiring experience for the candidate and client.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidate with prior experience in recruitments would be preferred.
- HR Round
- Business Round
Note: Only Female Candidates can apply
Recruitment Support Associate
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BCA, BCM, BJMC
1 - 2 Years
3.12 - 3.12 LPA