Tata Steel Limited invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentices (under the Apprentices Act, 1961) For Jamshedpur (TSJ) and Kalinganagar (TSK) locations
Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed in all subjects with minimum aggregate marks of 75% (60% for SC/ST candidates). Must have English, Science and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or Equivalent examination. (9.5 x CGPA = % Marks, if applicable)
Age: The candidate must have been born between 01-jan-1999 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates.Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates must have been born between 01-Jan-1998 and 01-Jan-2003 including these two dates.
- Height: 152 cm. (for girls 142 cm)
- Weight: 45 Kg. (for girls 40 Kg.)
- Expansion of Chest: 5 cm.
- Eyesight 6/6 in both eyes with glass
- Power of Glasses ± 4.0 maximum
- Colour Vision: Normal
Domicile: State of Jharkhand/ Bihar/Orissa/West Bengal
STIPEND, TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT DETAILS:
1. The candidates on recruitment as Trade Apprentice will get a stipend during training period as specified as per the Apprentices Act, provided the performance and conduct is found to be satisfactory.
2. Free hostel accommodation to the eligible candidates, if available, will be provided during the period of training only.
3. Allotment of trades will be based on merit of the candidates in the written test and interview. Depending on the trade, the training period will be 2 or 3 years.
4. The Trade Apprentices Training Programme is governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 and its subsequent amendments.
5. On successful completion of training and being awarded the National Trade Certificate on clearing the All India Trade Test (AITT), if appointed, the candidate can be placed at any location of Tata Steel Ltd.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click on the mentioned URL to fill the application and submit online: http://22.214.171.124/recruit/AppList.aspx
- Go to careers.tatasteelindia.com then click on Direct Job Application
-Please fill the application and submit online. To submit online, click here
On-line application will be open from 23-Jul-2018 to 05-Aug- 2018SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS:
1.Last Date of submission of online Application: 05-Aug- 2018.
2.No hard copy document to be submitted. All required documents to be attached in the online application, in absence of which the application may be rejected.
3.You will need to pay the required charges as quoted in the advertisement (Rs. 300/-) to be eligible for taking the assessment. Pls make the payment through Online Mode of payment (i.e. NEFT/RTGS) only, before filling the application with the account details as mentioned in the advertisement and application.
4.Payment can be made to the account whose details are mentioned below:
- ACCOUNT NO.: TATWSD172973
- BENEFICIARY NAME: TATA STEEL LIMITED TOWN AND SERVICE DEBTORS
- BANK NAME: HDFC BANK LTD
- BRANCH NAME: KANJURMARG BRANCH, MUMBAI
- IFSC CODE: HDFC0004989
5. Once the payment is made kindly note the payment details (UTR no., Bank Reference no., Name of the Bank, Branch, Amount) and payment confirmation document to be attached in the application. Please fill the application only after making the payment.
6. It is suggested to fill up the online application as soon as possible, after the online fees payment and in case of the payment transaction failure, the candidate needs to submit the application fees once again within two days of the submission of the application, in absence of which, the application will be rejected.
7. The application will get submitted only on receipt of the amount in the bank. Once the application is submitted, a confirmation sms and mail will be triggered to the candidate's listed mobile no. and mail ID in the application.
8. The application will however be rejected in any case of any discrepancy regarding details mentioned in the application. The candidate will also receive an sms and mail regarding the same, in case of rejection of application.
9. In case of any query or doubts regarding rejection, please contact us at mail ID email@example.com or phone no. 06576644232.
10. Fees once paid in any case will not be refunded.
11. In case of the payment transaction failure, the candidate needs to submit the application fees once again within two days of the submission of the application, otherwise the application will be rejected.
12. If a candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the selection process or during the training he/she will not be considered for apprenticeship or his/her training will be terminated, as the case may be.
1. In case of receipt of a large number of applications the cut-off marks will be fixed at a higher level for calling candidates for the Online Written Test.
2. Window for Online Written Test is open from 25th- 31st August 2018 followed by Personal interview and Medical examination subsequently.
CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL AUTOMATICALY DISQUALIFY THE CANDIDATE
Diploma 1 Yr.
0 - 0 Years