Mahindra & Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational car manufacturing corporation headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It was established in 1945 as Mohammad & Mahindra and later renamed as Mahindra and Mahindra. It is one of the largest vehicle manufacturers by production in India and the largest manufacturer of tractors in the world. It is a part of the Mahindra Group, an Indian conglomerate.
The company operates in nine segments: automotive segment comprises of sales of automobiles, spare parts and related services; farm equipment segment comprises of sales of tractors, spare parts and related services; information technology (IT) services comprises of services rendered for IT and telecom; financial services comprise of services relating to financing, leasing and hire purchase of automobiles and tractors; steel trading and processing comprises of trading and processing of steel; infrastructure comprise of operating of commercial complexes, project management and development; hospitality segment comprises of sale of timeshare; Systech segment comprises of automotive components and other related products and services, and its others segment comprise of logistics, after-market, two wheelers and investment.
Positions: Quality Supervisor
Key Responsibilities/Working Areas:
• Data Management in SAP such as Daily Report, rejected part identification and entry in SAP.
• Arranging the part as per plan for Metallurgy checking / CMM in Metallurgy/ Metrology lab.
• Prepare Incoming Part Quality Audit Plan for Major/Critical concerns related to Supplier parts.
• Execute the Audit plan, Carry out the incoming Audit as per Plan.
• Analysis of the Audit and Corrective Actions for further improvements.
• Supervising the segregation/rework done by supplier and re-inspection after rework.
• Participate in technical trials, verify results of trials under guidance.
• Review with Product Quality Heads for Audit outcomes.
Batch: 2019, 2018 (preferably) and 2017
Streams: Mechanical and Production
Job Location: Nashik and Kandivli
CTC: 25k per month
Training Period: On the job training will be provided post joining
Academic Eligibility Criteria: more than 45% marks in engineering
Work Shifts: As per need may have to work in shifts
Event location: Nashik, Zaheerabad, Kandivli, Igatpuri
Interview Rounds: Face to Face
Interview Schedule: Interview Date and Venue will be confirmed Post registration process is over
0 - 0 Years
0 - 3 LPA