About The company : Cubic computing is an organisation synonymous with the Best practises in IT and Telecommunications Solutions & Product distribution. We have developed the right expertise & know how to serve customers with Right Products and solutions to meet their computing and IT needs.
Our Professional teams
Our Partners with Global Technology leaders
Our satisfied Customers who have kept us in Business over 12 years.
Our Belief in WIN-WIN formula
Desired experience- 1-3years
Job Location: Bangalore
Course Specialization- B.E/B.Tech
Probation / Training Period- 1 year
Salary- 1.75 - 3 LPA
Date of Joining- Immediate
Interview Process: Telephonic and Direct
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The key requirement for the role is:
· Understand the requirements of the customer and map it to the available products of the organization or to the expertise and skills within the organization
· Understand the different segments within the field of Automation, Instrumentation & Quality Solutions and match customer requirements with the suite of products and Solutions within our organization or if need be integrate third party products to evolve the total system
· Meet with business targets set for the accounting year on a monthly basis and ensure a steady booking of orders throughout the year
· Build company profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns
· Strategize effectively to create new customers on a continuous basis
· Market intelligence activities for the sector identify clients and needs
· Provide strategic inputs through proposals based on what the market demands
1 - 3 Years
1.75 - 3 LPA