Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
EPAY Systems provides a seamless, cloud-based human capital management platform offering applicant tracking and recruiting, human resource management, benefits administration, time and attendance, and payroll and tax administration. Our full suite of human capital management solutions help companies with hourly workforces recruit, staff, manage and pay their employees.
Desired Experience: 3 – 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 26-05-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 5 – 6.25 LPA
Job Description :
• Performs quality reviews for the members of the Service Delivery team withinspecific parameters to ensure quality service goals and standards are met and/or identify areas where improvement can be achieved.
• Audits various types of transactions (calls, emails and chat logs) observing performance, techniques, and application of guidelines and procedures.
• Ensures that the Service Delivery team is providing up-to-date information, following current processes, and communicating effectively with our customers.
• Provides coaching, advice and guidance based on audit findings, and delivers performance feedback to individuals on uniform application of guidelines and procedures.
• Coordinates with department Team Leaders and Managers to ensure appropriate number of audits are performed for each individual in their team.
• Summarizes findings and recommendations in a weekly or monthly report format and forwards them to team managersfor use in performance assessments and promotional decisions.
• Identifies adverse performance trends and patterns.
• Mentors newly hired representatives to ensure a smooth transition from learning environment to daily production environment and may participate in providing formal training.
• Provides input and assists with the development of additional training or policy and procedure changes that may be required to enhance service productivity.
• In periods of excessive call volume, assists by handling various types of customer transactions.and other duties as assigned by Management.
• Maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of polices, procedure, and benefits across all product lines.
Skill Set Required :
• A self-motivated individual with a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with technical background.
• Must have 3-5 Years of experience in quality domain of a company offering helpdesk services around its hardware/software applications and solutions to its customers.
• Ability to proficiently use all MS Office products.
• Training development experience with proven success in coaching and mentoring is a plus.
• Telephonic screening
• Face to face Interview
• Offer letter
- Job Responsibilities: Quality Coach
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
- Work Ex: 3 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 6.25 Lacs
- Industry: IT