About The Company:
LogiQuad Solutions is an IT consulting and services company with distinct focus on small and mid-scale enterprises (SMEs) that strive to benefit from information technology. Promoted by experienced professionals, LogiQuad provides 360° consultation, development and support on wide array of IT platform to enable current and future needs of an enterprise.
We offer solutions in diversified areas like Enterprise Automation, Engineering Automation, E commerce Platforms, Content Management Systems, Cloud Computing, Data Migration and Business Intelligence.
Our rich expertise enables organizations to reduce the total cost of ownership while creating an IT enabled enterprise eco-system. We help in addressing IT needs of SMEs while keeping the cost advantage intact and improving the productivity and efficiency.
Profile: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: Fresher
Course Specialization: MCA / BE(CS) / B Tech(CS/I.T.)
Target Batch Passout: 2016-2017
Training/Probation Period: 6 Months
Salary: 3 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon candidate\'s performance in the interview, candidates past experience and will be at the company\'s discretion)
Bond: 2 Year
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
- An understanding of the software development life cycle as well as the business approach for the product
- Analytical skills
- Decision making ability
- Attention to details
- Ability to work in a team as well as an individual
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain deadlines
Skill Set Required:
- Testing plays a significant role in development of new software and systems. Testing Engineers work closely with software developers and program managers to iron out any bugs in the product, and improve the quality of the finished product. There\'s a common saying in the IT industry that behind every successful software is a careful Testing Engineer. Thus having the right candidate as a Quality Assurance is vital to the success of the product.
- Face To Face Interview
- Candidates will have to undergo an assessment period of 2 – 3 days. In which will be evaluated the programming & communication skills.
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3 LPA