About The Company:
We are a disruptive digital agency working with brands to craft immersive customer experiences.
Our collaborative, human approach produces creative strategies and experiences that unlock the greatest value for our clients. Weighing business, internal, and external objectives with equal scale and speed, we create robust brands that actively drive towards success.
For your brand to succeed, you need a smart business strategy and a creative team. Good news – you’ve come to the team that make brands that work to make a difference for our clients, their businesses and the people they serve.
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: 0-1 Year
Training/Probation Period: 3 Months
Course Specialization: B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch Pass out: 2018/2019
Salary: INR 2.5 LPA to INR 3 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
A Software Engineer QA at Anakin drives potentially complex and innovative projects with flexibility to learn trending technologies.Being responsible enough in determining the best way a test can be performed in order to achieve complete coverage of all components using different testing processes.
- Create, document and maintain test cases for both existing and new product functionality
- Execute automated as well as manual testing based on test plans/test cases
- Identify bugs, log bug reports and verify fixes within bug tracking software
- Work with Developers, Business Analyst and Training and Documentation to isolate, clarify and document both functional and technical issues
- Communicate status on issues or roadblocks, as well as accomplishments and plans
- Maintain intermediate proficiency in the use of products
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
Skill set required:
- Eagerness for continuous improvement and acquiring new expertise in process and tools
- An interest in mobile applications, website development, and/or design experience with web development, analytics, or technical support.
- A good understanding of SDLC and Agile methodology
- Ability to take command of situationsQualification:
- Any Graduate courses: B.E./B.Tech, B.Sc, BCA.
- Any Post Graduate Courses: M.E./M.Tech, MCA, M.Sc.
- 60% aggregate through-out academics.
- Programming skills (preferably Python) and ability to debug programs
- Hands on experience in manual testing, automated testing with exposure to Robot framework, Black box testing, White box testing and selenium software testing frame work.
- Understanding and high degree of comfort using websites, mobile applications, and web-based technologies
- Excellent communication skills-both written and verbal.
- Dedicated individual who is a good team player.
- Ability to provide tactful, insightful feedback to maintain a good working relationship with other members of the design team.
- Ready to join immediately.
- Face to face interview
0 - 1 Years
2.5 - 3 LPA