About The Company:
Apptium is a global company. Our technology and people power the customer journey for recognized brands in the United States, Canada, Australia, and Europe. In an era that thrives on connectivity, we exemplify the idea by collaborating across continents, languages, and cultures to maintain a global network committed to excellence.
Job Location: Chennai
Desired Experience: 3-6 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/BCA/B.Sc/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th,Graduation- Above 60% in all
Target Batch: 2017-2020
Salary: INR Upto 8.5 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: August 16th 2021
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Design and execute test plans, scenarios and scripts.
- Define and design tests, test parameters, schedules and strategies.
- Interpret test results and analyze test trends.
- Defect documentation, triage and tracking.
- Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive automated regression test suite.
- Manage test platforms and environments.
- Design and develop QA load / automation tools and test frameworks.
- Collaborate with developers and leads to improve testability, test coverage and automation.
- Use Scrum methodology and participate in all phases of the iterative process.
- Support Client and Vendor integration testing as needed.
- Support UAT tests, client demos and sign-off.
Skill Set Required:
- Strong understanding of Agile, Scrum, and Quality Assurance processes and methodologies.
- Good experience in test case preparation and test evidence documentation
- Hand-on experience in test automation tools like Selenium, QTP, TestNG, Cucumber
- Good exposure on Rest and SOAP API
- Experience in web service and API testing using tools like Sandbox, Postman, SoapUI, etc.
- Strong understanding on JSON, XML, YAML.
- Experience in working on Task and bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, QC, ALM, etc
- Good experience in testing SPA, responsive web application and cross browser compatibility.
- Experience in scriptless/codeless test automation platform like would be a plus.
- Knowledge in telecom and e-commerce domain would be a plus.
- Team leading experience would be a plus.
- Experience in load testing tools like JMeter, Load Ninja, etc would be a plus
- Exposure to security testing and OSWAP standards would be a plus.
- Online Interview
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
3 - 6 Years
8.5 - 8.5 LPA