About The Company:
At Webyog, we create products that are loved and trusted by more than 2.5 million users worldwide. Our best-of-breed data management tools help enterprises, small businesses and developers smartly
manage, monitor and optimize their databases.
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary Details: INR 5 LPA
Desired Experience: 0-1 Year
Batch: 2016 - 2017
Course Specialization: BTech./BE
Tentative Date Of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Develop and execute test plans.
- Design, manage, and document functional, regression, and stress tests to ensure the product works smoothly for all users.
- Work on problems that require you to consider a wide variety of factors and use initiative and judgment to get them fixed.
- Provide support to users through emails and tickets.
- Reproduce the scenarios that users report.
- In short, break what a developer develops and help users when they are lost.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills; verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of systems environments, business analysis and change management
- Strong attention to details.
- Tech savviness.
- Knowledge of Mac/iOS and android app testing (not website)
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
Quality Assurance Engineer
0 - 1 Years
5 - 5 LPA