Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Quality Analyst/JAVA Developer
Profile Details (Common for All Profiles):
Experience: Minimum 1 year
Course specialization: 2011/2012/B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/ MCA (Computer Science)
Academic Criteria: 60% Throughtout
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Bond: 1 Year. Details mentioned below
The candidate needs to submit a cheque amounting to their 1 month salary, for which an acknowledgement receipt would also be provided. Cheque would not be encashed by Pericent Software Pvt. Ltd., It would only be kept as a security. The cheque would be returned to the candidate after completion of 10 months in the organisation.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Test
- HR Round (Face to Face)
- Technical Round (Face to Face)
- Final round taken by director
Profile 1: Quality Analyst
Salary: INR 1.8 to 2.40 LPA. (Can go higher upto 20-30% on existing CTC based on Interview Performance and Candidature)
- Responsible for analyzing software applications and programs to make them error-free and user friendly.
- Discuss any problems or bugs in the program code with the developers of the software.
- Write a testing program that checks another program or application for faults.
- Recommend changes and modifications to the developers of the program.
- Working with the software developers and programmers and planning with them for the development of the applications.
- Writing programs with the help of programmers.
- Maintaining and updating old applications.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the customers.
- Responsible for handling quality assurance program in the organization.
- Developed and implemented new plans and policies for the development in the applications
Profile 2: Java Developer
Salary: INR 2.4 to 3. 0 LPA. (Can go higher upto 20-30% on existing CTC based on Interview Performance and Candidature)
- Creates and supports Web-based Java applications, Web services and Web interfaces.
- Responsive on the expectation and needs of customer within the project requirements.
- Complete assigned tasks on time.
- Work in a team environment, as well as independently.
- Work with little supervision to complete project; possess initiative to address issues and opportunities.
- Click on the Apply button below
- Login using your AMCAT user Id and Password
- Fill all the required fields and Click on Submit
Last date to register Monday, 30th September, 2013 by 10 AM.
Team Aspiring Minds
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/myamcat
myAMCAT Blog: https://www.myamcat.com/blog
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT