Pinnacle Works is a global provider of IT Consultancy and Digital Marketing Services to several businesses in India and Abroad. Founded in 2012, Pinnacle Works has been delivering innovative custom and packaged solutions designed for unique business requirements. The company has a fully
integrated offering to support digital transformation of organizations through Innovative Processes, Smart Systems, Motivated Team and Advanced Data Analysis.
Target Batch: 2019
Desired Experience: Freshers
Job / Interview Location : Gurgaon
Salary : Candidates will be offered Upto INR 4 Lac/Annum.
Joining: January 2019 Onwards, immediate joining is preferable
2) Face to Face interview
Role: Quality Analyst
A person who is capable to Review, Analyze and Evaluate Business Systems and client needs. Document Requirements, define scope and objectives and formulate systems to parallel overall business strategies.
May require an associate's degree in a related area but freshers are most welcome. Familiar
with relational database concepts and client server-concepts. Rely on experience and
judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
1. Determine operational objectives by studying business functions, gathering nformation; evaluating output requirements and formats.
2. Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
3. Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
4. Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications
5. Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
6. Define Project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases and lements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
7. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
8. Validate resource requirements and develop cost estimate models.
9. Conduct and coordinate financial, product, market, operational and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various epartments and programs of the client group.
10. Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into the strategic decision-making
11. Perform daily, weekend and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
12. Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes.
● Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study
● Microsoft Access and or/SQL experience strongly preferred
● Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
● Detail Oriented, analytical and inquisitive
● Ability to work independently and with others
Business Analyst Top Skills & Proficiencies:
● Out of the box thinking
● Process Improvement
● Problem Solving
● Critical Thinking
● Team Work
0 - 0 Years
3.5 - 4 LPA