Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
CapitalVia is one of the most trusted names of central India. Run under the leadership of Mr. Rohit Gadia, CapitalVia was founded in the year 2008-09 with a Vision to serve masses and help traders to trade professionally through quality Technical Research and create a Professional Trading environment in the country.
CapitalVia is currently serving more than 2500 traders and have given assistance to more than 150,000 traders. CapitalVia has its operations spread across 5 Countries, looking forward to add 2 more countries next financial year.
Job Profile: Quality Analyst
Job Location: Indore
Desired experience- 0-1 Years
Course Specialization- Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- INR 1.2 LPA
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Multiple Face to Face Rounds
Tentative Date of Joining- Immediate
Job Description & Skills Required:
1. KYC & RPM Activity-
-To enroll all the risk profiling of active clients in process.
- To punch KYC documents for the entire client from KRA source.
- Need to publish all the required reports in excel.
- Communication should be very effective to cascade all the relevant information to clients.
- Should be very much flexible with all shift timings as per requirement
- Least leaves preferences in first 3 months.
2. International SOVP/Monitoring-
- To audit all the relevant sales cart in international business.
- To audit all the conversation in various sources of international clients with sales team.
- Should be very much fluent in English to have communication with international clients.
- Should be very much flexible with all the shift timings as per requirement
- Least leaves preferences in first 3 months
- Good excel knowledge
- Job Responsibilities: Quality Analyst
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Ed, B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), MBA, MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 0 - 1 yrs
- Salary: 1.2 Lacs
- Industry: IT