Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The Company
Established in 2007, Pericent® Technologies is a preeminent software development company in India and specialized in developing & delivering customized services and solutions that cover the full application development lifecycle. Our credo is to deliver reliable, efficient and cost effective application to our clients based on their unique business needs.
Pericent Technologies is a team of highly skilled and experienced Business Analysts, Software Architects, Programmers, UI/UX Designer, Project Managers and Testers who can work for you in different modes depending on your needs. Armed with immense experience of developing 153 Mobile Application (Android/iOS/Windows Mobile) and around 188 solutions for Java platform, Business Process Management (BPM) & Cloud Computing for our clients around the globe. Our core competence is designing and developing complex yet user friendly solutions for both enterprise as well as start-ups.
Pericent® follow Agile methodology and our project development process is focused on proving quality services as whole company follow a strict quality management standard, that’s why we are a certified ISO 9001:2008 IT service provider.
Job Location: Jaipur
Bond: 1 Year
Desired experience: 6 Months and above
For Experienced-INR 1.2 LPA to 2.4 LPA
For Fresher- INR60000 PA to 1.2 LPA
Target Batch Passouts: 2013/2014
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BE , MBA
Probation/ Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Review of software requirements
- Preparation of test cases
- Execution of tests
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Excellent written & Verbal Communication skills
- Aptitude Test
- Case Study
- HR Round
- Final Round
- Job Responsibilities: Quality Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MBA
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 2.4 Lacs
- Industry: IT