Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Dex Consulting is a leading mobility solution provider helping small and medium enterprises in strategizing, developing and managing their mobility needs. Dex has been helping business in defining their mobile strategies, helping them develop relevant mobile solutions and managing them for better performance and productivity
Dex is in operations since 2010 and have been successful in earning the trust of small and medium enterprises worldwide and continue to assist businesses in harnessing the power of technology to enhance their business processes and improve overall profitability.
Job Profile: Quality Analyst
Desired experience: 6 months to 2 years
Course Specialization: B.tech/B.E/MCA
Salary: Upto Rs 1.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate experience and performance in the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
- Technical Round
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skills Required:
- Well versed with SDLC and STLC life cycle.
- Good experience to deal with Bug Tracking Tool Bugzilla
- Extensive experience in Database Testing and good Knowledge of ETL Testing.
- Analyzed requirements and developed test cases based on specification and execution of Test Cases and reporting bug.
- Good experience of Black Box Testing, Regression Testing, GUI testing, and Compatibility testing with different browsers and Operating Systems.
- Have knowledge of Test Plan.
- Good analytical, problem solving & communication skills, self-motivated and zeal in learning new tools.
- Job Responsibilities: Quality Analyst
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
- Work Ex: 0.5 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 1.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT