Established in 2002, BIS has made a mark for itself in this field and has an enviable list of clients to its credit. Today we provide hosted technology and solutions to our clients in the Indian subcontinent and beyond. By managing transaction processing and data integration activities on behalf of our clients, we enable them to focus on their customers and core businesses.
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired Experience: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: INR 1.8 - 2.4 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
- HR Round
- Face to Face Interview
- Conducts Call quality audits / monitoring / RCAs on daily basis.
- Provides effective feedback to the operations team as per audit findings.
- Interprets the pattern of findings through audits and gap analysis with agents.
- Works in close conjunction with operations TLs & agents to ensure better quality delivery on an ongoing basis.
- Disseminates quality updates and watchouts to the floor and monitors the practice.
Skill Set Required:
- Should have good knowledge of computers
- Should have good filtering and searching skills
- Apt on MS Office tools-(especially on Excel and PowerPoint)
- Should have good internet browsing skills.
- Good oral / written communication skills.
- Data interpretation & analytics skills.
- Capable of identifying gaps and executing initiatives.
- Understanding of various Operations Metrics.
- Basic Data Analytics / Data Mining capabilities.
- Good knowledge of Calling (Sales/Tech) parameters.
- Knowledge of Quality Management Tools will be preferred.
- Monitoring the call as per Call Quality Parameters.
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA
1 - 2 Years
1.8 - 2.4 LPA