Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Quality Analyst- Contractual
Mobisoft Infotech is a Houston-based award-winning company that helps enterprises, SMEs and startups achieve their business goals by defining their mobile-based business initiatives and helping them reap benefits from the latest technologies in this space. Mobisoft Infotech is focused on addressing the opportunities and challenges enterprises face with the rapidly-changing, dynamic mobility landscape. Our 140+ strong Mobility Excellence Team is committed to delivering end-to-end solutions in mobile strategy, UI and UX design, app development, cloud solutions and large scale deployments.
Probation Period: 6 Months (Depending on the candidature performance)
Salary: Rs. 1.8 LPA – 2 LPA (Depending on the candidature performance in the interview)
Bond: 6 Months contract job (Basis on the candidates performance the contract period can be extended)
Tentative date of interview: 14th Feb 2015
“Please Note that this is a tentative date of Interview, the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- General Aptitude Test (Written)
- Technical Round (Face to Face)
- Final HR Round (Face to Face)
- Evaluates and tests new software applications according to business and functional requirements
- Perform API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, UI testing, and white box testing.
- Applies test methodology, engineering and product knowledge in the design of tests and testing strategies for the analysis and certification of products.
- Plans and conducts the analysis, inspection, design, test, and/or integration to assure the quality for large and complex projects.
- Performs quality engineering reviews of design documentation for compliance with stated requirements.
- Communicates significant issues or developments identified during quality assurance activities and provides recommended process improvements to management.
- Prepares reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities.
- Candidate should have working knowledge of the Software Development Life cycle and QA’s role in it.
- Candidate should have awareness/understanding of tech considerations and User Experience on mobiles well versed with different testing techniques and methodologies
- Candidate should have experience on testing applications and sites on mobiles with Android (all versions), iPhone,
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Leadership skills to drive the development to team throughout the QA process
- Job Responsibilities: Quality Analyst- Contractual
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Salary: 2 Lacs
- Industry: IT