About The company
They are a US Based Company dealing with the post production of Hollywood movies. They are a leading global provider of quality subtitling, closed captioning and translation services for major Hollywood and UK motion pictures studios, film festivals, broadcast and cable networks.
The movie credits they have worked on are Avengers, Godzilla, Jurassic World, Captain America, Titanic and many more.
Job Location: Pune
Course Specialization- Any Graduate, B.Tech(Any Stream)
Training/Probation Period- None
Salary- Rs. 1.92 LPA (may vary with experience )
Date of Joining- Immediate
- Multiple Face to Face Round
Tentative Interview Date*- Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
The Quality Control department of Deluxe Media Services is involved in quality checks & verification of home entertainment products such as Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Distribution (online streaming services). The intention of this testing is to achieve 100% compliance with the Hollywood industry standards
Emulation QC team conducts extensive testing on all types of content i.e., Audio, Video, & Subtitles to ensure that all these content meet the highest standards of quality set by the home entertainment industry.
Qualified QC engineers could be graduates from any stream along with having a good understanding of digital media, file formats, audio-video software, as well as, knowledge of A/V equipment & terminology. Potential candidates should have exposure to watching & comprehending to Hollywood films & American pop culture to a good extent, as well as, application of this knowledge while performing quality control checks. Candidates should also possess good written & verbal skills that help them in communicating work-related information clearly to both local as well as international clients. Eye for detail to identify issues or deformities in products and make appropriate suggestions for improvements is a plus. A background in mass communication/media, audio-video production, multimedia, software or game testing is recommended.
- To perform 100% linear watch-through for Audio, Video, & Subtitle content for a variety of clients and formats and ensure that these assets are free of any errors.
- To carry out menu quality testing and functionality logic testing for a variety of clients.
- Report and document issues found using project-related checklists and internal database.
- Communicating with offload units about project status, issues found, etc.
- Send daily updates of work to the team.
- Communicate and interact with the Production Manager, Authoring team, offloading units, and associated departments regarding issues related to the project.
- Ensure on-time and accurate completion of projects.
- Excelled Communication skills
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA, M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.)
0 - 3 Years
1.92 - 1.92 LPA