About The Company :
Krisha Web, an ISO 9001:2008 certified Web & Mobile Application Design & Development Company having its clients across the globe.KrishaWeb is a full service digital agency offering Website Design, Development & SEO solutions. This is The Unsurpassed Portal for Website Designing, Advanced Website Development, Mobile Website and Mobile Application Development, Search Engine Optimization and E-commerce Solutions in India as per our clientele! We have been termed as The Paramount Website and Mobile Developers of the new age economy in India by them.
Website : www.krishaweb.com
Desired experience:0 to 2 Years
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary:INR 96,000- 1.8 LPA(Negotiable- Depending upon knowledge and experiece of candidate)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply:29th April 2016
Job Description and Skill set required:
- Develop and maintain the QA Plan and existing Manual.
- Follow up QA Procedures implementation.
- Communicate to respective team the QA System and monitor the implementation.
- Identify non-conformances and take preventive and corrective actions.
- Lead non-conformance investigation with the relevant departments.
- Promote to the team initiatives related to Quality
- Assist in setting yearly Quality Objectives and Key Performance Indicators.
- Assists as necessary the Engineering department in the evaluation and correction of specific quality control problems and issues.
- Performs QA/QC Checks, audits and reviews
- Manage the continuous Quality training, assessment and human factors of the staff
- Maintain the Quality file system
- Performs all other duties, tasks and initiatives contributing to the success of the company
- Telephonic interview
- Technical Round
- H.R Round
- Business Round
0 - 2 Years
0.96 - 1.8 LPA