Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Founded in 1999, Babel is a leading global provider of outsourced services to the games and interactive entertainment industries. Our specialty is QA, and games are our passion.
We have both a local and global reach, with offices in North America and Asia, and an experienced QA support network that spans across the world. We are part of the renowned Keywords group, an impressive worldwide array of studios offering quality focused, multilingual services from pre-production through to live support.
We maintain long term partnerships with the biggest players in the industry, and we work with publishers and developers, large and small. We are an approved Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation® and Nintendo QA test partner and have worked on some of the most successful games in recent years.
Desired Experience: 0 - 3 years
Last Date to Apply : 26-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 1.75 – 2.5 LPA
- Review game design and requirements documents and develop test plans
- Test and report issues using JIRA, an issue tracking system used by the company.
- Work with the production team on prioritizing the issues.
- Work closely with product team and designers to understand requirements for the purpose of quality assurance.
- Work independently with minimum guidance.
- 0 to 3+ years of experience in QA testing of iPhone / iPad applications
- Video game enthusiast with a knack for finding bugs
- Desire to work in a creative and innovative environment
- Bachelor degree in technology, animation, game design or equivalent relevant experience
- Passionate for console gaming
- Work as member of team assigned to a project for testing a specific game
- Execute and update Test cases assigned as per instructions and timelines
- Identify and report functionality bugs
- Write all bugs in conformance to internal standards and project specific requirements
- Update all bug databases with accurate and complete information
- Complete all tasks assigned, as per instructions and timelines
- Work closely with other team-members to share, discuss and clarify issues essential to effective execution of project
- Identify and help implement opportunities for improvement in security, quality and process controls
- Perform all tasks in strict compliance to Information security policy and quality standards
Skill Set Required:
- Avid gamer - highly skilled in game play
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent written communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- Strong proficiency in usage of standard software and tools on PC & internet
- Effective time management – ability to complete assigned tasks in timely manner
- Team-work – ability to work closely with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in customer /project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: QA Tester
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 0 - 3 yrs
- Salary: 2.5 Lacs
- Industry: IT