About The Company:
Successive Technologies is an IT services company based out of Noida, India. We are a team of
400 young and enthusiastic people providing custom software development services for:
LAMP development: PHP frameworks like Laravel, Yii and Zend.
Mobile Application Development: Native and Cross platform like Xamarin, IONIC, React Native, Flutter.
AI/NLP/ML and Go lang
Since its inception in year 2012, Successive Tech has been encouraged and appreciated by its
clients for out of the box thinking and transparent approach towards challenges.
Job Location: Noida/Pune
Desired Experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)/MCA/M.Tech
Target Batch: 2020-21
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 12,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 3 LPA - INR 3.5 LPA(as per the performance)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Note: 18 months service agreement
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate Joining within 15 days
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Core Responsibility Areas:
- Ensure that all testing-related work is carried out as per the defined standards and procedures.
- Able to create test cases, test scenarios, and test data with minimum help.
- Able to develop test automation scripts as per the guidelines.
- Execute all the test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Carry out regression testing every time when changes are made to the code to fix defects.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve programs.
- Basic understanding of Software Manual or Automation testing concepts and workflows
- Have basic knowledge about Selenium Web driver and/or other automation tools.
- Basic knowledge of SDLC (software development life cycle) and STLC (software testing life cycle).
- Knowledge about JAVA and OOPS concepts.
- Good Oral and Written communication skills.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge about Bug reporting and tracking aspects.
Good to have Technical Skills:
- Software Test Automation experience with would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of API testing using POSTMAN would be an added advantage.
- Test Task Will Be Shared(online)
- HR Round (Virtual)
B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E., MCA
0 - 1 Years
3 - 3.5 LPA