About The Company:
Launched in 2007, ixigo is India’s #1 mobile travel platform with over 150 million users. It is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps travellers organise, book and track their trips. ixigo’s vision is to empower travellers with trustworthy & personalised travel recommendations. Founded by Aloke Bajpai & Rajnish Kumar, ixigo’s investors include Sequoia Capital India, Fosun RZ Capital, SAIF Partners, MakeMyTrip & Micromax. For more information about ixigo, visit www.ixigo.com Download India\'s first mobile travel search app - https://www.ixigo.com/mobile
Job Location: Gurugram (Right now its work from home)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech(CS/IT)
Target Batch: 2021
Salary: INR 6 LPA + 5 L ESOPs (eligible after 3 months of joining)
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Your key role will be to be part of the QA Team and ensure the right systems and processes are being followed and that the product/release is bug-free, and meets the quality and standards.
- Test Planning, writing and executing test cases, testing Documentation, Improving Test Processes, and Systems will be your core job responsibilities.
- Debug, escalate and resolve issues arising in production by working closely with the development and technical operations team.
- Improve processes and be on the lookout for ways to get software into production faster, while maintaining high quality.
- Demonstrate analytical skills to understand and knowledge sharing of complex information.
- Understanding of any of the languages like Java, Python.
- Good Problem Solving Skills.
- Good Analytical, Logical, reasoning, Aptitude skills.
- Multiple Virtual Interviews
0 - 0 Years
6 - 6 LPA