About The company
Thoughts2Binary Consulting and Solutions LLP is a Consulting and Software Development Services provider. They believe that any business irrespective of its size can grow tremendously with proper guidance to leverage technologies at the right time with the right direction & approach.
T2B is a team of committed and passionate individuals who believe in delivering quality work.
T2B follows COLLABORATIVE LEADERSHIP approach empowering resources, blurring the lines between hierarchies and leading to increased productivity, professional and personal growth.
They successfully engage with startups as well as with big enterprises as a outsourced product development partner. Over the last 3+ years we are providing end-to-end solutions for custom application development across industry verticals, leveraging emerging technologies on the web, mobile and cloud.
Job Profile: QA Engineer
Desired experience: 1-3 years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Tech/M.Sc
Probation/Training Period: 3 Months
Salary: INR 1.8 - 4.8 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance during the interview)
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Responsible for the project(s) overall testing and delivery.
- To analyze and translate business and functional specifications into testing requirements.
- Responsible for bug reporting and analysis of bug reports an re-test before client handover
- Responsible for writing / creating test plans for unit and system level testing
- Responsible for executing manual / automated test cases and verify the results.
- Prepare comprehensive test cases and cover all basic to complex business scenarios.
- Knowledge around automation testing (using QTP / Test Complete), performance and load testing would be value add.
- Responsible for understanding project requirements, and help in creating test cases and test/verify systems to meet the requirements as discussed with the clients
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug free and timely delivery of allocated projects.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology and exposure to tools such as JiRA, Bugzilla, would be an added advantage.
- Very High on Aptitude, ANALYTICALLY SHARP and EAGER to learn new technologies.
- Should be open to working within the development setup of a start-up organization for Indian and International client projects.
- Good communication skills with an ability to hold a client discussion at the time of hand over.
- Should be a PASSIONATE about work and delivering quality results.
- Should have an eye for detail, thus ensure all the corner cases and unknowns are also covered while testing the systems
- Strong in problem solving skills.
- Aptitude test
- Algorithm solving round
- Puzzle Round
- Technical Round
- HR Round
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA, BCM, M.Tech./M.E.
1 - 3 Years
1.8 - 4.8 LPA