Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About The company
Green Apples TechSystems Pvt. Ltd. is a technology products company making and selling products for Education & Health Sectors. The company is founded by well experienced professionals with unique knowledgebase in end to end product life cycle, in-depth technological know-how, extensive business and managerial expertise with more than two decades of industry exposure. The founding team brings their innate unstinted passion for technological innovation and a vision to bring transformational technology products to the masses to help and improve efficiency in their day to day lives.
Green Apples’ product in healthcare sector is named MedGre and is aimed at US market. MedGre is a complete ambulatory EHR (Electronic Health Records) software product that is certified by US government accredited certifying agencies.
Desired experience: 1-2years
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT/ECE)/MCA
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3-5LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*Please Note that the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Formulates & Writes Test Plan, Test Strategy, and Test Cases, from ERD (Engineering Requirement Documents)
- Translates Requirements into Test Plans/Cases taking into account the target End User, Environment, Performance requirements, and overall systems
- Visualize the Needs & Requirements of the end users based on the PRD (Product Requirement Document) & help enhance ERD
- Test Plan Execution
- Review of Product Documentation (End User Documentation)
- Recreating issues/defects reported from the field.
- Hands on experience in software testing (Web Based Applications Preferred)
- Experience in writing Test Plan/Cases from ERD (Engineering Requirement Documents)
- Should have ability to use independent judgment to adapt and modify concepts and approaches to specific projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision with technical aptitude
- Ability to pro-actively take initiatives and propose solutions
- Extremely motivated and determined; Ability and willingness to travel when required
- Candidates will work on web based application in education & healthcare verticals
- Candidates should possess bachelor\'s Degree in Computer Science, or MCA with 1-2 years(2+ years will be an added advantage) experience
- Job Responsibilities: QA Engineer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., MCA
- Work Ex: 1 - 2 yrs
- Salary: 5 Lacs
- Industry: IT