Launched in February 2010, Snapdeal.com has seen phenomenal growth in a span of three years and is currently the largest online marketplace in India. Snapdeal’s mission is to create life changing experiences through its platform by connecting buyers to sellers of millions of products from thousands of national, international and regional brands. With over 20 million members, 500+ product categories and 20000+ sellers, Snapdeal.com is the shopping destination for internet users across the country, delivering to 4000+ cities and towns in India. Snapdeal also manages TrustPay and SafeShip platforms that provide buyer & seller protection and intelligent logistics enablement, respectively. The company is run by a very young, dynamic & innovative team of over 1000 people, and is backed by leading global investors such as eBay Inc., Intel Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, Nexus Venture Partners and IndoUS Venture Partners.
Specialties- e-commerce, Internet, Online Marketplace, Engineering
Profile/Designation- QA Engineer / Application Engineer
Job Location – Okhla – New Delhi
Desired experience - Fresher
Course specialization – BE/B.Tech (CS/IT)/ MCA
Probation / Training Period – 6 Months
Salary- Fixed + Variable – 4.0 LPA to 4.5 LPA
Bond- No Bond/No Contract
Tentative date of joining – After final year Examinations (End of May/June)
Interview Process –
1) Machine Coding Test.
2) Written Test
3) 2-3 Technical Interview rounds
Job Description- (Software Test Engineer)
â— Main responsibilities include defining test strategies, understanding and mitigating risk, creating test plans, writing automation, and performing black box, grey box ad-hoc tests.
â— Work closely with engineers to understand what is under the hood, creating and maintaining detailed test plans and test scripts.
â— Review product specifications, bug triage, analysis of bug trends and root causes and preventative actions to constantly improve test coverage and reduce the number of production bugs.
Job Description- (Software Engineer – Application)
- Candidate would be closely working with engineering team.
- Need to deliver the project within the given timeline.
Skills Required- (QA Engineer)
· Good knowledge in any Database (MySQL and SQL)
· Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix is mandatory.
· Should be strong in Manual Testing concepts.
· Good knowledge of web technologies. Added advantage if worked on any E-commerce project.
· Good knowledge of any Bug tracking tools(Jira, Mantis, Bugzilla etc) will be added advantage.
· Learning attitude and should be confident on the QA related Processes.
· Can take ownership of the task assigned and can take those tasks to completion.
· Should have good attitude toward his work.
· Communication skills should be strong.
Skills Required- (Software Engineer – Application)
- Good Programming Knowledge
- Good knowledge of python scripting concepts (Basic Java would be an added advantage)
- API Integration knowledge.
Desired Candidates Profile-
â— Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
â— Should be results oriented, proactive and showing overall leadership quality
Date for Interview: Friday, 2 May 2014
Interview Location: Delhi
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4.5 LPA