About The Company :
VAVNI is an Engineering Services firm focusing on solving complex engineering challenges – from development to compliance to contract manufacturing – for Fortune 500 companies. During the last 5 years, VAVNI engineered hardware and embedded software for more than 50 high tech products generating over $5Bn in sales for our customers. Products with the VAVNI touch have won awards and can be found today in retail shelves and powering data centres across the world. Our team of experienced and passionate engineers is recognized for going deep, fast, and for providing exceptional levels of quality and personal attention. This is the VAVNI way. Contact us today to learn how VAVNI can help you augment your engineering capabilities. VAVNI is located in Santa Clara, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Desired experience:0 to 5 Years
Course Specialization:B.E/B.Tech,B.C.A, M.C.A
Training/Probation Period : None
Salary:INR 1.8-9 LPA
Date of Joining: Immediate
Last Date to Apply: 13th May 2016
- Required Strong knowledge in Python Django with application/package/module development, tuning, and debugging tools.
- Excellent knowledge of ecosystem and tools, standard library, etc.
- Python Identifiers, Reserved Words, Basic Operators, Variable Types, User defined exception handling and its usage.
- Python Dictionary and default modules that are included in python (String, datetime, Numbers other required functions usage.)
- Sequences and it's differences (Tuples/Lists)
- Modules development and testing.
- File manipulation using Python ( Create, edit, delete view file)
- Strong knowledge of OOPS, Creating class, instance, object and usage of built-it class attributes (Code design skills in Python-based object oriented programming and functional programming )
- Experience with Web and Mobile Development Projects
- Content Management & e-Commerce applications experience
- Experience in IT Architecture.
- Knowledge or technical experience in web services development.
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient working with MS Office Suite of products including but not limited to Word, Excel, & Project.
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and orientation towards results.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and process orientation
- Excellent understanding of technical terminology
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- H.R Round
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 5 Years
1.8 - 9 LPA