BizAcuity is a Business Intelligence and Analytics strategy company using Big Data Analytics based in India, US and Europe. Reliable, scalable and cost effective products, consultancy and services to our global clients. Our name is derived from the word Acuity and we are true to its meaning. Acuity means keenness or acuteness in vision or thought. Businesses are successful because they work through each and every bit of detail.
At BizAcuity, we believe that seeing the fine details of the business is the most important aspect for any organization. Seeing the finer details allows management to make accurate decisions.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Desired Experience: 1-3 year’s
Salary: INR 4.0 LPA – INR 5.0 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Technical Process
- Business Round
- Should also have good understanding of HTML 5, JS, CSS and Visualization JS like D3js etc.
- Should have experience in building web projects, as well as a good understanding of configuration management, testing and bug tracking.
- Knowledge of API development, Single Sign On, RDBMS and testing frameworks.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Programming techniques, XML, XSLT.
- Web Services, Design Patterns and any unit testing framework (N-UNit).
- Strong troubleshooting ability and Demonstrated mastery in developing the web pages
- Good working knowledge of Database experience using MySQL or Any other RDBMS.
- Query Optimization techniques required.
Skills Set Required:
- Understanding and knowledge of AAA (Authetication, Authorisation and Accounting)
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle: from requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Good levels of written as well as verbal communication.
- Testing and bug tracking experience
- Working with version controlling system
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology
Last date to Apply: 03/05/2016
Python Web Developer
B.Sc., B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Sc., MCA
1 - 3 Years
4 - 5 LPA