About The Company:
CodingZen was founded by the duo Shipra Arora ( IIT Mumbai ) and Varun Juneja ( CA,) in early 2016., They both had an operational Industry experience of more than 18 years individually, with education industry exposure before they decided to dive into starting this venture. The idea was always to start in education domain itself, given their affinity to it plus their inclination to give back to the society. Shipra the tech backbone behind this venture has the prior experience of handling major industry business and has supported & mentored various startups earlier. Varun, on the other hand leads the operations and finance side of business, with his prior experience in Education vertical as CFO of India unit of US Education MNC. They are suitably supported by the their able team and guided by advisory board members who are extremely supportive and includes Prof.(Dr.) V.K.Goswami - Visiting Scientist and former Vice-Chancellor Sunrise University and Sangam University and Suchindra Kumar – Director EY who leads the Education Sector Advisory Practice for EY.
CodingZen academy offers courses like Web development Fundamentals to full stack development, Game development with Unity, Graphic designing using Adobe Produsts, Robotics with Arduino and Raspberry Pi and also developing Android apps for beginners as well as dedicated developers in a fun-filled, interactive way. They continue enhancing their material and continue adding new courses according to the demand in the industry and also according to what is essential for the kids for developing efficient skills
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-6 Months
Probation/Training Period: 3 months
Course Specialization: B.Tech/BCA/MCA
Target Batch Pass out: 2017/2018/2019
Salary: INR 2.40 LPA to INR 3.60 LPA
Tentative date of Joining: ASAP
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Responsible for academics coupled with other responsibilities which may include support with student counselling. The age goup of students is between 8 Years to 16 years ie K12
Key Responsibility Areas:
1 Academics – Teaching the subjects like core Python
- Online Test Bank
- Content development & improvement including notes, flash-cards, question banks, online LMS, etc
- Class delivery (weekends as well as weekdays)
- Conduct training via webinars
- Student assistance and support
- Student counseling (both pre- and post-enrollment)
The applicant must be passionate about advancement of Technology to K12 students for them to be ready by the time they complete their education. He/She must be able to identify to the CodingZen\' vision of training and guiding students which would add to their knowledge base, enhance their credibility and give them a global perspective.
- Working knowledge or interest towards machine learning
- Extensive knowledge and hands-on experience with Python 2 and Python 3
- Strong working experience on any python web framework, preferably Django
- Experience in handling students of primary age group of 6-12+ years would be a PLUS
- Awareness of different training methodologies and a keen eye for detail & quality.
- Up-to-date knowledge of common IT applications and systems.
- Engaging, encouraging and pleasant persona during classes.
- Good people management and presentation skills.
- Passion for training, progressive attitude and willingness to learn
- Written Test
- Face to Face Interview
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, MCA
0 - 0.6 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA