About The company
VAVNI is an Engineering Services firm focusing on solving complex engineering challenges – from development to compliance to contract manufacturing – for Fortune 500 companies.
During the last 5 years, VAVNI engineered hardware and embedded software for more than 50 high tech products generating over $5Bn in sales for our customers. Products with the VAVNI touch have won awards and can be found today in retail shelves and powering datacenters across the world.
Their team of experienced and passionate engineers is recognized for going deep, fast, and for providing exceptional levels of quality and personal attention. VAVNI is located in Santa Clara, CA, in the heart of Silicon Valley.
Website address: www.vavni.com
Job Profile: Python Developer
Job Location: Gandhi Nagar
Desired experience: 0 to 1 Year
Course Specialization: B.Tech/B.E/M.C.A
Salary: INR 1.8 LPA
Training Period: 6 months
Bond: 2 Years
Date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
- Technical Written Test
- Technical Interview
- Required Strong knowledge in Python Django with application/package/module development, tuning, and debugging tools.
- Excellent knowledge of ecosystem and tools, standard library, etc.
- Python Identifiers, Reserved Words, Basic Operators, Variable Types, User defined exception handling and its usage.
- Python Dictionary and default modules that are included in python (String, datetime, Numbers other required functions usage.)
- Sequences and its differences (Tuples/Lists)
- Modules development and testing.
- File manipulation using Python (Create, edit, delete view file)
- Strong knowledge of OOPS, Creating class, instance, object and usage of built-it class attributes (Code design skills in Python-based object oriented programming and functional programming)
- Experience with Web and Mobile Development Projects
- Content Management & e-Commerce applications experience
- Experience in IT Architecture.
- Knowledge or technical experience in web services development.
- Should be strong in logical/analytical and reasoning skills.
- Should be clear in basic fundamentals of the technology.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient working with MS Office Suite of products including but not limited to Word, Excel, & Project.
- Self-starter, with strong sense of ownership, assertive follow-through, and orientation towards results.
- Ability to perform well under pressure, adapt to change, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and process orientation
- Excellent understanding of technical terminology
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 1 Years
1.8 - 1.8 LPA