Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Lukup Media develops products that deliver content and advertising to people on TV and mobile devices.
Lukup Media operates India's first on demand and multi-screen TV service. The TV service is powered by the Lukup Player, a portable media player that the company has develops and distributes. Lukup Media works with content studios and broadcasters, retailers and distribution partners. See www.lukup.com for details.
Lukup Media also operates and licenses platforms for interactive advertising on both broadcast satellite and cable TV networks as well as IP/Smart TV platforms and Mobile devices. See www.lukup.tv and www.lukup.mobi for details.
Lukup Media is headquartered in Bangalore and has offices in Mumbai and Hyderabad.
Desired Experience: 2-4 years in Python
Salary: INR 8 – 12 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
- Design and development of python based application framework for our products
- Responsible for porting Python plugin C extensions for Webkit.
- Design and implement optimizations for speed and responsiveness of the Python based UI.
- Work closely with Browser application engineers and their Platform engineers integrating and optimizing WebKit engine
- Work on multiple variants of python language run times for mobile and embedded environments
Skills Set Required:
- 2+ years of experience in linux environment.
- 2+ years of experience in python development is a must.
- Good knowledge in C/C++
- Hands on experience in Python & its C extensions.
- Design and implement new and existing software and web products
- Build distributed, large-scale data processing pipelines
- Debug and optimize existing and new code
- Work independently and as a team, participating in code reviews and weekly product meetings
- Pick up new technologies and learn on the go
- Write awesome code that you can be proud of!
- Experience designing, documenting, building, and scaling APIs in a production environment
- Ability to identify and fix bottlenecks and bugs
- Basic system administration skills
- Curiosity and intellectual flexibility
- Team oriented with an appetite for adventure
- Current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis
- web application development experience a plus
- Understanding of User Experience design is a plus
- Good knowledge in NPAPI Calls is a plus
- Good Knowledge in JS is a plus.
-Technical Telephonic Round
-Face to face Interview Round ( HR & Technical )
- Job Responsibilities: Python developer
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 4 yrs
- Salary: 12 Lacs
- Industry: IT