About the Company:
Hogwash Design is a creative graphic design studio owned by two directors that are passionate about the business. We take a thorough an analytical approach and produce engaging original solutions that attract attention.
Started in 2004, Hogwash Design has been working with companies of all shapes, sizes and flavours throughout the World. Because we create communication strategies and design solutions that really work, our clients have enjoyed measurable improvements to their business performance and enhanced their target audience perception.
Expertise, passion, and innovation are the intrinsic values of Hogwash Design. They enable us to enhance and deliver solutions as genuine long-term project partners, not just as an external agency.
Over the past few years we\'ve used our combined creative design and marketing talents to deliver amazing outcomes for clients of all shapes, sizes and sectors all over the Globe. We deal with high profile brands and complicated projects but are equally happy providing solutions for small jobs that pose an intellectual challenge and require a creative solution.
Desired Experience: 1 - 2 years (Python Development)
Salary: INR 3 – 5 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Tentative date of Interview: will be communicated post registration window
Job Description :
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
- Work on several assignments, performing support and optimization roles across a large range of development and existing project activities.
- Uphold existing systems plus create, evaluate and implement enhancements according to requirements.
- Design, code, test, modify and install programs for a variety of applications.
- Recognise and devise process improvement opportunities.
- Be involved in all stages of software development lifecycle.
- Provide troubleshooting and bug fixes.
- Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
Skills Set Required:
- 1 - 2 years experience in Pyhton Developement (necessary).
- 1-2 years experience in development of client/server and web-based applications
- Experience working in a customer-driven IT role where you work with the business to establish and understand requirements, and deliver effective outcomes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a demonstrated problem-solving ability
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MCA
1 - 2 Years
3 - 5 LPA