- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
About the company:
Zero1 is a new age digital media company that strives to innovate digital marketing, advertising and distribution channels. It has the largest network of influencers on Social Media with a combined reach of over 200M, as well as several owned and operated web properties among the top 500 worldwide.
Job Profile: Publisher Partnership Executive
Job location: Delhi
Desired Experience: Fresher’s
Target Batch Passout: 2017-2018
Salary: INR 3.0 LPA to INR 3.6 LPA
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
We are looking for smart individuals to join our publisher sales team. The role is responsible for developing publisher partnerships for one of our flagship products in video advertising.
You will be working on:
1. Identify and on board web publishers and establish a relationship with them.
2. Outline and execute effective lead strategy in order to maintain the revenue growth and hit revenue targets.
3. Expand the relationship with existing and new publishers by proposing solutions to their needs. Serve as the link of communication between publishers and internal team.
4. Prepare regular progress reports and forecast reports in order to ensure the revenue growth
what’s in it for you?
A great opportunity to work with motivated and skilled bunch of people Training across all our products. Attractive compensation and incentives. Flexible working hours, flexible reporting time and lots more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a dynamic, innovative and result-driven work environment. We do this by employing smart and self-learning individuals who work together to ace the challenges of today’s digital advertising landscape.
Skill Set required:
-An outspoken and a confident personality.
Have passion for selling.
Have resilience and persistence to attain goals.
Can think out of the box to get results.
B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, M.Tech./M.E., MBA, P.G.D.B.A, P.G.D.B.M., P.G.D.C.A
0 - 0 Years
3 - 3.6 LPA