About The company
PubMatic enables publishers to realize the full potential of their digital assets. Since its founding in 2006, PubMatic has consistently been first-to-market with industry-changing products, services and systems for publishers. Their products are supported by always-on consulting and services that reflect their belief in putting publishers' needs first.
Among the world's most respected online publishers, some of our clients include ebay, NBCnews, Hearst, Rodale, Martha Stewart, Toys R US, and the majority of the comScore Top 10.
2007: 1st to Market with Yield Optimization for Publishers across ad networks
2008: 1st to Market with Global Demand partner representation for Publishers
2009: 1st to Market with Real-Time Bidding (RTB) for Publishers
2010: 1st to Market with Data Theft prevention tools and dynamic Brand Protection tool suite
2011: 1st to Market with Unified Insights; blending guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels; Audience Data Analytics packaging segmented with real-time yield impact; Pixel Blocking for data theft protection; and RTB for Mobile ad units
2012: 1st to Market with Unified Revenue Optimization across guaranteed and non-guaranteed sales channels for every impression
Website address: www.pubmatic.com
Desired experience- Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/ B.Tech/MCA
Training Period/Probation Period: None
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Rs. 4 LPA + 20% Annual Bonus
Shift Type : Night Shift
Date of Joining: Immediate
Interview Date: will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*Please Note that , the exact date and venue will be communicated to you post registration process is over. The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds”
- Essay writing test
- Written test (Analytical/ Logical reasoning)
- Personal interview ( 3 rounds )
- HR interview ( 1 round )
The candidate will be involved in following key responsibilities:
- Managing account setup and maintain account on the PubMatic system
- Keeping multiple support systems update (e.g. Salesforce, JIRA etc)
- Day to day collection & report preparation
- Report analysis for identifying key trends, inconsistencies and escalating issues post analysis of a problem with the support team and ensure follow up to closure of issues
- End of month billing for accounts
- Generating & interpreting reports that will yield competitive insights for the clients
The candidate will work closely with internal customers to ensure higher returns for end customer.
- Certifications in web programming, data management tools are a plus.
- Pro-active, logical reasoning ability, problem solving and analytical mindset
- Excellent written & spoken English, quick learning, detail oriented, customer service oriented-attitude
- Organized & structured approach to tasks, client interaction exposure (especially US), exposure to Online Advertising
- Knowledge of Macros in Excel, MS Access, MS Project, Visio skills, SQL, Database tools, Web programming will be an added advantage.
- Candidate should have an exposure to Ad trafficking using Ad Servers like DART, AdTech, OAS, Zedo, ATLAS or OpenX.
- Moderate knowledge about web based applications, web forms, web server/ ad server/ Mozilla Firefox and how to work on different web based browsers.
Publisher Operations Specialist / Demand Operations Specialist
B.Tech/B.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
4 - 4 LPA