About The company
Bluegape Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. is a company founded in 2011 in the dorm rooms of IIT - Kanpur by sheer passion and dedication of two people who wanted to create an impactful impression on the minds of its users.
The company initially took off as an on-line fan merchandise business but eventually evolved itself in to a visual blogging platform. After successful penetration of visual blogging as a concept and an efficacious start of the murmur app, bluegape.com is now rebranded as murmurapp.com where users create their own visual blogs with the best ones being featured on the app.
About the company's product, murmur app : It is an app that brings to you information of your interest in the most clutter free format. It solves the problem of content curation in this world of content outburst. The app brings the best combination of user generated content, editorial content and best of curated content that is categorised based upon user's interest and presented in a very young and appealing visual format in order to keep its users entertained in a digest format.
Position Offered: Public Relation Manager (Full time placement post successful completion of virtual internship)
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training Period: 6 months(Stipend of INR 5000 during internship)
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA- 10 LPA (Post Internship)
Date of Joining: To be decided based upon the performance in the training period.
Job Description & Skills Required:
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- ·Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interview
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Education & Work Experience Required:
- 0-3 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (marketing, publishing, journalism, etc.).
- Bachelor\'s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
-Written Test(If Required)
Public Relations Manager
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.E-Com., B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS, Diploma 1 Yr., Diploma 2 Yr., Diploma 3 Yr., M.A., M.A.(Hons.), M.Com.(Hons.), M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 0 Years
3.6 - 10 LPA