Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
Public Relations Manager
About The company
Bluegape Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd. is a company founded in 2011 in the dorm rooms of IIT - Kanpur by sheer passion and dedication of two people who wanted to create an impactful impression on the minds of its users. Today, it has two successful products to its credit. Namely :
- Bluegape.com, world\\\'s first visual blogging platform.The company initially began as a fan merchandising business but pivoted to its visual blogging avatar in January 2015. In the last one month on bluegape.com, we did 28 Millions uniques and 47 Millions Sessions.That makes us biggest in this space.
(Please visit : www.bluegape.com / refer to our linkedin profile for complete information)
- murmur, an app that brings to you information of your interest in the most clutter free format. Murmur is an app that solves the problem of content curation in this world of content outburst. It provides a highly curated and best of the internet entertainment cum informative content in a visual format in the form of a digest based on user\\\'s interests.
(Please visit : www.murmurapp.com / refer to our linkedin profile for complete information)
Job Profile: Public Relations Manager
Desired experience: 0-3 Years
Course Specialization: Any Graduate
Training/Probation Period: 6 months
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA- 10 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s performance in the training period)
Date of Joining: To be decided based upon the performance in the training period.
Round 1 : Group Discussion
Round 2 : Personal Interviews
Tentative Interview Date*: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
*The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description & Skills Required:
We are seeking a Public Relations Manager to nurture a strong industry network, increase awareness and develop an enviable corporate image by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- ·Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven working experience in public relations required
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns at both a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; comfortable and skilled in both broadcast and print media interview
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Event planning experience
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or a related discipline
Education & Work Experience Required:
- 0-3 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (marketing, publishing, journalism, etc.).
- Bachelor\\\'s degree in English, Marketing, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Job Responsibilities: Public Relations Manager
- Education: B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), BAF, BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM, BDS, BFIA, BFM, BIM, BIT, BJMC, BMM, BMS
- Salary: 10 Lacs
- Industry: Television/Media/Journalism