Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
LinkTag is one of the fastest growing firms in the services industry with a vision built to succeed. We are a networked group of highly professional individuals with focus on management consulting, technology services and are an outsourcing company.
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 5 - 20 LPA
- Familiarity with technologies like OpenVSwitch, OpenFlow, OpenStack, type-1 type-2 Hypervisor, Virtualization , etc.
- Need Pure Developers.
- Experience in Open Flow protocol features, NFV,SDN, AWS,DPDK.
- Experience in L2-L7 networking technologies and associated protocols on data path [especially data forwarding] including protocols like TCP/IP, Ethernet, VLAN, L2F , VPN, 802.1Q, GRE, VXLAN, L2VPN, RSTP, MSTP, IGMP, IPv4/v6, ICMP, OSPF, MPLS, etc.;
- Hands on Experience in data plane packet processing tool kit and its features.
- Extensive programming experience in C/C++ and Shell/Python with profound knowledge on Data structures and algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of real time OS and experience in Linux operating system.
- Hands on experience in advanced networking concepts (VLANs, OpenVPN, iptables, dnsmasq, tunneling, overlay networking, layer 4-7 services, topology discovery, path computation, etc.);
- Knowledge of ACL, CLI and Load balancing is an advantage.
- Exposure to software/system Architecture principles and ability to work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems
- Experience in good implementation practices including good design documentation, code reviews, build processes, test automation and debugging skills.
- Knowledge on source control management and system operations. Knowledge on Modeling using higher level design tools is desirable.
Skill Set Required:
- BE/BTech, or ME/MTech or BSc+MSc in Computer Science/ Electronics/Telecom
- 2 to 7 years of experience in software development in most of the technical areas as stated above
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills especially in design specifications and product requirements.
- Ability and skill to effectively and productively engage with customers and technology partners
- Ability and skill to effectively technically lead/mentor less experienced software engineers
- Excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a team work environment
- Excellent analytical skill and critical thinking.
- Written Test
- 2 Technical Round
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Protocol Developer
- Education: B.Tech/B.E., M.Tech./M.E.
- Work Ex: 2 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 20 Lacs
- Industry: IT