Job DescriptionAbout the company: Tavant is an IT solutions and services provider founded in 2000 recognized globally for its innovative solutions. We have been able to provide game changing results for our customers by combining our industry experience with cutting-edge technologies. Our unwavering commitment to customers has paved the way for long-standing customer relationships. At all levels, our employees continually strive to provide a superior experience to customers through their passion and excellence. Tavant has global footprint, present in 5 countries - US, Canada, UK, India and Japan. Currently we have 2000 employees.
Job Location: Bangalore
- During Training Period (6 Months) - Project Trainee.
- Post Training Period - Software Engineer.
- 60% throughout education (10th / 12th and Degree)
- B.Tech (CS/IT)/MCA/Msc./MTech Only - 2016 Batch
Salary: INR 20,000 Stipend Per Month during training period.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Web/ Application Development including Design, Coding, and Development.
- Write unit test code, Performance and Integration Testing.
- Support deployed solutions (debugging and fixing problems).
- Should be able to handle client calls.
- Participate in analysing customer requirements and reviewing code.
Interview Process: Technical Face to Face Discussion followed by HR Interview (for the shortlisted candidates).
B.Tech/B.E., M.Sc., M.Sc. (Tech.), M.Sc.(Hons.), M.Tech./M.E., MCA, MCM
0 - 0 Years
2.4 - 2.4 LPA
Share Job with your friends