Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Softeon India Private Limited:
Softeon is a software product company, headquartered in Reston, Virginia, USA, has been inbusiness since 1999 and is 100% privately owned. We have aResearch & Development facility offshore (Chennai, India), which has over200 engineers working on product releases, enhancements and new technologies asapplicable to the Supply Chain Industry. We also have a branch inMayiladuthurai, India with over 60 professionals concentrating on the qualityof the product.
Softeon'svision is to become the leader in development and releases of 'Next GenerationSupply Chain Execution Solutions' that are comprised of highly advancedfeatures to:
*Streamline supply chain operations in the vastly changing distribution and logistics environment, where the product has to have the ability to re-engineer business processes easily for better productivity, quicker ROI and smoother operational flow
*Enable this vision by using one of the most advanced technology platform available today which is Java/J2EE/Services Oriented Architecture
*To be recognized in the industry as a company with deep supply chain expertise (by bringing direct benefits of implementation through improvement of operational efficiencies rather than fitting customer's existing business processes into a product, mainly for transactional/accounting purposes)
Profile/Designation – Project trainee ( upon completion of 6 months of satisfactory performance--Software Engineer Trainee).
Job Location- Chennai
Course specialization- MCA
Project / Internship period - 6 months.
Stipend / Salary - Initially will be taken as project trainee with stipend for 6 months period / upon confirmation based on job performance it will be 2.25 LPA.
Bond- 2 years (SLA)
Tentative date of joining- Immediate
Interview Process- Technical Test (Aptitude + Java + RDBMS) / Technical Round / HR Round
Job Description :-
· Develop quality software using cutting-edge technologies.
· Timely development and delivery of quality software.
· Should exhibit excellent team work.
· Document as per standards.
· Usage of in-house developed tools and utilities as necessary.
· Time management / adherence.
· Maintain proper dress code.
· Knowledge sharing with Dev. / QA / CST teams.
· Conduct code reviews and unit testing on all development as applicable.
· Excellent interaction with customers and onsite coordinators from time to time, as required by.
· Candidates with Java exposure/skills will be preferred.
· Candidates with No back logs should only apply -- 2014 pass out candidates with no arrears on any subject.
· Shortlisted candidates in the drive will be called for F2F discussions later i.e probably in a week's time.
Date of Written Test: Saturday, 11 January 2014 (Shortlisted candidates will be called again for face to face interview with in a week’s time.
- Education: MCA, MCM
- Salary: 2.25 Lacs
- Industry: IT