Templatic started in Surat, India with just a handful of programmers and designers. Our goal was to make the process of creating a website easy, straightforward and affordable. The same mindset is applied to our latest themes as well. Today the company has over 22 employees spanning across three different continents.
What makes Templatic stand out is the unique approach to theme development. In a time where most companies choose either design or functionality, we aim to bring best of both worlds. As a result, our themes both work and look the part eliminating the need for any additional plugins or extensions.
Salary: INR 4.2 to INR 8.4 LPA
Desired Experience: 4 - 5 Years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Resume Selection
- Telephonic Round
- Written Test (case to case)
- Final round call (remote) / office (local)
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Make sure the standards of the code are well maintained.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
Skill Set Required:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Should have knowledge of below mentioned software:
- Angular JS
- Backbone JS
- Node JS
- Rethink DB
B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., MBA
4 - 5 Years
4.2 - 8.4 LPA