Peerbits is a global IT solution company delivering web development, mobile application development,software development and IT consulting services of any complexity to clients worldwide. Peerbits has a strong team of 50+ highly skilled IT experts. As a premiere member of Elance,Peerbits carries trust of more than 200+ clients spread across diverse business verticals. We are committed to excellence through the systematic and disciplined process. Our expertise guarantees quality, competence and rapid execution of any projects ranging from mid-sized portals to complex software development and custom mobility solutions.
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA to INR 6 LPA
Desired Experience: 2 - 5 years
Tentative Date Of Joining: Immediate
- Serves as project manager; manages multiple teams (e.g., design team, test team, architecture team) on a single deployment effort.
- Responsible of various project life cycle activities, estimation, tracking projects & budgets
- Responsible for ensuring plans prepared by each of the teams are accurate and that the dependencies between all the related teams are thought through.
- Defines the critical path, anticipating potential obstacles and overcoming them.
- Manages the overall project plan, scope, deliverables, customer expectations, risks, issues, quality, etc.
- Creates a participative work environment, balancing the development needs of team members with the requirements of the project.
Skill Set Required:
- Propose and implement technological and functional innovation
- Manage high priority tasks, enhancements and/or bugs related to assigned projects
- Ability to adjust existing project plans as business needs and resource availability changes
- Oversee project progress to ensure timelines and due dates are met
- HR Round
- Technical Interview
B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BCA
2 - 5 Years
3.6 - 6 LPA