Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About Wipro Technologies Limited:
Wipro Ltd (NYSE:WIT) is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company with 156,866 employees serving clients in 175 cities across 6 continents. The company posted revenues of $7.3 billion for the financial year ended Mar 31, 2014.
Wipro helps customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55 dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients.
Wipro is globally recognized for its innovative approach towards delivering business value and its commitment to sustainability. Wipro champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Today we are a trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardize at the core’ through technology interventions.
In today’s world, organizations will have to rapidly reengineer themselves and be more responsive to changing customer needs. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey, identify new growth opportunities and facilitate their foray into new sectors and markets.
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Position Offered: Project Engineer
Target Batch: 2014 Passouts only
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech (CS/IT/IS and Electronics and Communication Branches Only)
Eligibility Criteria: 65% in Engineering, 60% in 12th (Without any standing backlogs)
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Service Agreement: Service agreement of 15 months
Round 1- Written Test (Coding & Aptitute)
Round 2- Shortlisted candidates from written test will be called for Face to Face Interview Rounds (Technical & HR)
Joining: Within 2-3 weeks of selection
- Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment.
- Provide engineering support (when necessary) to other teams who are responsible for deployment and help them with debugging issues ( when needed).
- Participate with the engineering and operations teams to define plans for standardizing, scaling and enhancing our products and the services utilized to deploy/install/release those products.
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications.
Wipro does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process. Wipro has not authorized any agency/partner to collect any fee for recruitment. For questions or information write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job Responsibilities: Develop features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Education: B.Tech/B.E.
- Salary: 3.25 Lacs
- Industry: IT