About The Company:
Zindagi Technologies – a technology company that provides IOT solutions, Consulting, Training and Design/Deployment of Private/Public/Hybrid clouds. We’re always looking for great people to be a part of the Zindagi Team
Job Location: Delhi
Desired Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Course Specialization: MBA (Marketing and Business Management)
Target Batch: 2020-21
Salary: INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate's performance in the interview and will be at the company's discretion)
Tentative date of interview: September 2021
Tentative date of joining: immediate
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordination with Customer, Various OEMS/Vendors and other SIs who are part of the project.
- Coordination with Various OEMs until successful implementation at site including all integration works.
- Coordination with Client for site readiness as per project plan.
- Willing to travel Pan India for long duration.
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge in Risk and project cost analysis.
- Liasoning with different verticals inside the organization.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Weekly meetings with respective OEMs and customer SPOCs
- Ensuring consistent quality assurance
- Participation in periodic review meetings.
- MBA/PGDMin Business Management with excellent education record.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management (CRM) skills and Team Management skills.
- Providing consultative, proactive and/or reactive support
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, communication and quantitative skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Telephonic Interview
- Face to Face Round
0 - 1 Years
3.6 - 3.6 LPA