Knowledgeworks is the premier supplier of pan-Indian language solutions--translation to and from all the regional languages in India\'s diverse linguistic landscape. Incorporated in 2001, we are an ISO 9001:2008 certified company, meeting international standards of excellence in process and quality. We specialize in translating materials in the education, health, technology, finance, and lifestyle domains, with a full complement of subject area-savvy language resources. Our education work in particular makes use of our state-of-the-art voice studio opened in January, 2011. We offer voice talent from across the globe for voice-over and narrative recordings. Our multimedia team also offers subtitling and transcription services
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired Experience: 0-3 year’s
Salary: INR 2.0 LPA – INR 3.0 LPA
Tentative Date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Written Round
- Business Round
- Responsible for project management & profitability.
- This position requires the candidate to be able to manage the multiple projects at a time and coordinating with multiple vendors and internal resources, while ensuring that the required timelines and the quality are met every time and for every project.
- Must ensure that the project is executed smoothly and maintain good rapport with the vendors.
- Should provide regular feedback to all the vendors.
- Should have good negotiation skills to ensure the required profitability is met for every project, without compromising on the quality and the timelines.
Last Date to Apply: 25/05/2016
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Ed, B.Sc., BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA
0 - 3 Years
2 - 3 LPA