About The Company
Technofocus Solutions is a young start-up company headed by a senior ex- Microsoft employee. They provide consulting, deployment and training on advanced Microsoft technologies such as virtualization, configuration and maintenance System Centre suite.
Salary: 1.5 LPA – 2.5 LPA
Probation / Training Period: 6 Months
Desired experience: Fresher
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- The Candidate will be required to handle all administrative and logistical aspects of project delivery and assist the technical team. These tasks will include:
- Project planning
- Scheduling and time management of resources
- Reporting of delivery quality and SLA
- Co-ordinate between client and team
- Travel arrangements for the technical team
- Create EDMs, documentation etc related to the project
Skills Required- Good written/Verbal Communication skills.
- Aptitude Test
- HR Round
- Final Round
PLEASE NOTE : Candidates who have appeared in the previous drive are not eliglible.
B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBM, BBS, BCA, BCM
0 - 0 Years
1.5 - 2.4 LPA