We combine unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities, and an industry-based consultative approach across all industries & business functions to help clients envision, build and run innovative and efficient businesses. Moreover, Successive has been recognized as the Fastest Growing Technology Company for the fourth time by Deloitte, India. Our global 600-strong workforce caters to 150+ customers across many countries. Learn how Successive helps clients lead with innovation & digital transformation at https://successive.tech/
Roles&Responsibilities of the candidate:
• Coordinate with the Project Manager and other.stakeholders to track task completion, conduct meetings, and produce reports.
• Identify the outliers in terms of Project execution and highlight to the Project Manager & other stakeholders.
• Interdepartmental coordination to ensure work orders/tasks/projects that require multiple stakeholder involvement are smoothly taken forward to a satisfactory conclusion.
• Ensure the various internal and external reports (daily/weekly/monthly) are vetted and audited periodically as well as always delivered to the recipients/clients without any unreasonable interruptions.
• Attend regular Project meetings/scrum ceremonies and capture the MOM and drive actions to completion.
Skill Set Required for the profile:-
• Communication - Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with presentation and public speaking skills.
• Data-driven approach - Should have an eye for data-driven metrics and be able to understand improvement opportunities, quantify the impact and devise ways to control performance leakages for both the clients and operations.
• Project Reporting - Ability to consolidate different metrics and data to prepare internal and external reports for the projects.
• Self-driven - Ability to work independently with minimal managerial supervision and is able to Multitask.
• Stakeholder Management - Manage stakeholder mapping and prepare communications to stakeholders and respond to stakeholder enquiries.
• Office Tools - Hands-on experience with Microsoft tools like WORD EXCEL & POWERPOINT and ability to produce quality documentations, presentations, and excel reports.
• SDLC - Demonstrated understanding of Software Development Lifecycle and Project Management.
• Project Management Methodologies - Awareness about various widely used project management methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban.
• Project Management Tools - Awareness of exposure to project management tools like JIRA/Rally/Redmine, MS Project, etc.
Profile/Designation :Project Coordinator
Gender (Males Only/Females Only/Both) :Both
Job Location: Noida
Desired experience: 0-0.6 year
Target batch Passouts: 2022-2023
Course specialization: B.tech(CS/IT) B.E., BCA,MBA, M.tech
Academic % Criteria 10th,12th, Graduation (if any) -na
Candidate location (if any) :Delhi/NCR
Probation/Training Period: 6 months
Salary & Stipend- Fixed + Variable Stipend- 25,000/month
Salary-5 to5.5 LPA
Bond- (if any) & Penalty-(if any): 18 months
Tentative date of interview :Immediate
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Interview Process :
1 Aptitude test (Virtual)
-1 Group discussion in office
-1 Managerial round in office
-1 HR round in office
B.Tech/B.E., BCA, M.Tech./M.E., MBA
0 - 0 Years
5.5 - 5.5 LPA