About The Company :
Job Location: New Delhi
Desired experience: 0-2 Years
Course Specialization: Any graduates
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA - INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview:Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
* The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Job Description and Skill Set Required:
Looking for a young enthusiastic, creative person eager to work as a project coordinator with one of the fastest growing NGOs of Delhi working towards Care & Cure of 2.6 Billion Lungs of India. The NGO holds a Guinness World record, partners with leading organizations is covered on national and international media and has been appreciated by Hon\'ble President of India and Hon’ble Prime Minister of India.
Your primary work will be to drive our school projects focused on Bringing lung health to primary focus with initiatives towards clean air and plans towards asthma preparedness in schools. as it’s a rapidly growing NGO, your work will not be restricted to this and you’ll get to work on a variety of ongoing projects.
- Good English
- Use of MS Office
- Extrovert, outspoken person
- A driven and vibrant personality
- Social Media Savy
- Basic designing skills will be beneficial
- Organising events in colleges
- Working with societies
- High extra-curricular
- face-to-face interview
Late date to apply : 8 August 2018
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BBI, BBM, BBS, BCA
0 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA