About SmartBuzz Web Solutions :
SmartBUZZ is a global information technology, consulting and outsourcing company. The Company’s uniqueness is being a leader to hundreds of clients in Canada, USA, Euro, Scandinavia and Asia in offering IT Consulting, end to end Internet Solutions and Services , Software development and Web & Web App development for rapid development and deployment of clients’ applications. Globally recognized for an innovative approach towards delivering business value and commitment to sustainability, SmartBUZZ excels in optimized utilization of natural resources, capital and talent. Our company’s permanent staff consists of over 150+ highly skilled mobile and telecommunications professionals, Project Managers (PMP certified professionals), Team Leads, Database Administrators, System Architects, Programmers, Designers, System Administrators and Quality Analysts, which is a testament to successful systems implementations. SmartBUZZ is an ISO 9001-2008 certified company in Quality. Leveraging on our experience of more than 15 years in business of IT consulting and mobilization in particular, SmartBUZZ is committed to deliver the best outcome assuring zero IP & security related complaints. Over the years, we are a reliable partner of choice for businesses worldwide looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘systemize at the core’ through technology interventions.
Website : http://www.smartbuzzinc.com/
Educational Qualification : B.Tech./BBA/BCA/BA/B.Com/B.Sc.
Desired Experince : 1 to 2 years
Job Location : Chandigarh
Training/Probation Period : 1 week training/ 3 month probation
Salary Offered : INR 20K to INR 30K
Job Description :
- Receiving multiple calls from existing clients/stakeholders/departments
- Manage multiple incoming calls.
- To track and record issues/tickets and their resolution after feedback.
- Be very attentive to take point of view of client for concerned area in IT solution
- Generate client satisfaction.
- Talking to clients through a series of actions, over the telephone to help resolve issues
- Identify and escalate priority issues per Client specifications
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource
- To co-ordinate between US based clients and the development team.
- To resolve issues/tickets related to project task/activities on-going.
- Excellent communicator and follower
Skill Set Required:
- Proper phone etiquette.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and accurately.
- Demonstrated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Effective listening skills.
- Willingness to co-operate with others and work in team as team member.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills(English).
- Working knowledge as how an enterprise level application serves the large organization.
- Smart enough to comprehend the communication of US based clients.
- Ability to express clearly to US environment over phone.
Interview Process :
- Telephonic/Face to Face Round
B.A., B.A.(Hons.), B.Com., B.Com.(Hons.), B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Sc.(Hotel Management), B.Tech/B.E., BBA, BCA
1 - 2 Years
2.4 - 3.6 LPA