We are expert, experienced, independent leading Service Provider catering to emerging needs of Telecom Industry. Established in the year 2002 in Silicon Valley of India, Eagle Photonics has reached new heights in the area of Services, Training, Consultancy and Distribution of Products in the area of telecommunications, especially in the field of Fiber Optics, Optical Communication Networking (SDH, DWDM) and Fiber To The Home (FTTH).
We provide practical training in Fiber Optics & Optical Communication Networking . Our company provides solutions to the companies worldwide that supplies and integrate products using Fiber Optics.
Salary: INR 3 LPA
Job Location: Delhi and willing to travel across india
Desired experience: 2 - 4 Year
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
- Day to day coordination with the customer regarding site readiness, fibre availability and other infra requirements.
- Worked closely with Project managers to support the successful development and implementation of project schedules.
- Updated and maintained project schedule as per customer requirements through interfacing with the Project Manager, Deputy Project Manager and various Project Team Members.
- Facilitated on-time and efficient completion of projects by understanding critical activities and alerts.
- Tracked and updated all deliverables continuously throughout the project and gave feedback to Program Team.
- Provided quality control for client deliverables to ensure project documents were complete and current.
- Coordinated multi-site workflow processes through procurement, shipping and receiving, and release organizations.
- Coordinated and supported the transfer of all equipment and installations to the end user client.
1) Technical Interview
2) HR Interview
B.A., B.Tech/B.E., BBA
2 - 4 Years
3 - 3 LPA