Looks like we don't have any active jobs matching your criteria right now. Why don't you check out these other jobs:
About the Company:
Founded in 1999, Babel is a leading global provider of outsourced services to the games and interactive entertainment industries. Our specialty is QA, and games are our passion.
We have both a local and global reach, with offices in North America and Asia, and an experienced QA support network that spans across the world. We are part of the renowned Keywords group, an impressive worldwide array of studios offering quality focused, multilingual services from pre-production through to live support.
We maintain long term partnerships with the biggest players in the industry, and we work with publishers and developers, large and small. We are an approved Microsoft Xbox, Sony PlayStation® and Nintendo QA test partner and have worked on some of the most successful games in recent years.
Desired Experience: 4 - 5 years
Last Date to Apply : 26-03-2016
Tentative date of joining : will be communicated post registration window
Salary : INR 3 LPA
- Day to day management of translation projects for Babel clients
- Liaison between clients/developers and internal or external teams, internal customers like PM / Vendor Manager / Sales / Finance departments
- Negotiation of project timelines with clients and vendors
- Coordination with Vendor Manager to ensure most effective allocation of resources & with PM, VM for Quote / Purchase Order creation jobs
- Sending Purchase Orders to vendors, after approval from the requestor
- Briefing and debriefing on each project with freelance translators
- Ensuring a quality and timely delivery of projects to external clients
- Maintenance and review of individual project budgets and margins
- Preparation of quotes, sales orders and purchase orders, individual project financial reports, Cost/Spend Reports within internal SOP system
- Communication of work in progress reports
- Support the Project Management team with administration tasks for other Translation projects
- Preparation of Cost/Spend Reports, orders/jobs and purchase orders within internal SOP system
Skill Set Required:
- Ability to work under pressure following stringent deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills (Will need to speak to internal customers & vendors) overseas.
- Team player as well as hands-on individual contributor
- Good judgment, tact, flexibility, organization and planning skills
- Ability to work in high paced, challenging environment
- Quick learner and able to take on new tasks with a short learning curve
- Dedicated and responsible
- Excellent attention to detail
- Pref. candidate location within Gurgaon & vehicle to commute on own
- Proactive, Focused & dedicated with exceptional analytical skills
- Self-starter & self-learner
- HR Round
- Job Responsibilities: Project Coordinator
- Education: B.Sc., B.Sc.(Hons.), B.Tech/B.E.
- Work Ex: 4 - 5 yrs
- Salary: 3 Lacs
- Industry: IT